Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!

Mia's 2nd Christmas was amazing.  She is loved so much by so many people!  We really need to stop spoiling her ...otherwise I'm not sure what's gonna happen when she's older!! I think we will adopt a family every year so she knows there are kids out there that do not have it as great as she does.  I know this year really made me thankful for I have and who i have in my life.

 Before we left for uncle Bob & Tom's house
 Mia's Christmas Eve dress <3
 Showing off
Mommy & Mia

Almost there
 Daddy & Mia at Uncle Bobs
 Count & Crunch Cookie Monster!! lol except she calls him "Elmo" so cute
 Just taking care of her baby
 OPEN
DEER lol

Aiden & Mia ...cousins 
Mia is almost ready to go to bed & for Santa to come.......................................

Merry Christmas to all & to all a Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment