We left Mia with my mom & dad for the first time ....I was so torn up...i could hardly have any fun...so worried about Mia....
My mom came over at 10am....(I fed mia at 8am)
She only ate 1 1/2 oz out of the bottle until my dad got there after work
I think mia only likes to take the bottle from a male...(maybe she thinks its Nick)
she was STARVING all day...my mom was WORN OUT!!
she finally started eating at the end of the day....she HOUSED her rice cereal bottle which she never does...& she ate all 4oz at 2:30am....
I was SO HAPPY to see her when we got home...(a 5hour car ride...not fun when i wanna see my babie!)
The bummer is that when i got home...Mia has this HUGE cold in her eye...her whole eye was crusted shut...im thinking ...OK MOM & DAD>...what the heck happened while i was gone!
Im thinking if its not better here by 2morrow nite ill have to get her into the doctor :[
but...Tim & Ashley got married in a castle in charlevoix mi...it was really nice...but i think i wasnt ready to leave mia just yet...i've been w/her for 4 straight months...& that day & a half was SO LONG>..i hated it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment