Friday, April 30, 2010

38 week appt

I went to the doctor today & had the monitoring done...
it wasn't bad at all.
I was having tiny little contractions on the monitor & Mia's heartrate was awesome.
I was dilated to a 1 ....almost to a 2
& I was 75% effaced
My doctor was really excited...so maybe it will happen soon
We decided if I didnt have her next week....She would put my induction date in as May 12th...the day after my due date.
WHEWWW!! at least she's not making me wait a whole week!

After my doctor appt Nick & I worked in the yard...which I probably shouldn't have done....we had some stones for the back yard delivered from Jack's Lawn service...
I got a blister on my hand, my feet are aching, I got a farmers tan, & I was getting WAYY sweaty!
I was walking alot, so maybe just maybe we will go into labor asap!!
Nick thinks the baby is coming next thursday or friday...we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment